Are you thinking about becoming a vacation planner specializing in Disney destinations? You’ve come to the right place!
Here at Extra Magic Trips, it’s our people that make the difference to our guests. All of our vacation planners share in our passion of “creating magical vacations, everyday.” As a vacation planner, you will be working with guests directly to help them create a custom vacation that is perfectly suited for their family, desires, and budget. You will be seen as the face of Extra Magic Trips to your guests, and will be counted on to provide world-class customer service, before, during, and after your guest’s travel dates.
As a vacation planner, you will assist your guests with:
- Selecting vacation dates that work for their family and budget
- Choosing the resort hotel that will be perfect for their vacation
- Accurately booking the guest’s reservation
- Recommending and creating daily park plans for each trip
- Using personal experiences and industry knowledge to recommend dining experiences
- Booking dining and attraction reservations
- …and more!
Our vacation planners are provided with consistent training and feedback from senior vacation planners and company leadership, highly-branded marketing pieces, and the flexibility to work whenever and wherever you want.
Request our free vacation planner information sheet today to learn more about being an Extra Magic Trips vacation planner!
Ready to apply now? Complete our brief application and you’ll get started on becoming the newest Extra Magic Trips vacation planner!